Friday, January 1, 2016

Goals

I am not going to make any resolutions this year.  Instead, I am making goals.  Semantics, right? This year I have the following goals. Of course, these are subject to being added to.

Personal Goals

1. Continue training with the goal of earning my black belt.
2. Lose at least 40 lbs. That will put me in the 230 lb range.
3. Finish the Popsugar 2016 reading challenge.
4. Walk the distance from home to Grandma's home.  That is a distance of 1,108.4 miles.  Walking 3.03 miles a day will get me there.
Map from Safford, AZ to Fayetteville, AR

Parenting Goals

1. Spend one on one time with each boy each week.


Marriage Goals

1. Date night at least twice a month.

Spiritual Goals

1. Read the One Year Bible.
2. Remember to thank God each day.

Blog Goals

1.Post at least 4 times a week.
2. Share the blog when I am ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment